[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:23:22 -0700

Jim,

 I would caution you re:  mentioning "Scheimpflug".  Please know that there
may be minors on this board and mentioning Scheimpflug may alert the
authorities.  Yes, I do know someone who committed Sheimpflug...tragic.

Your statement, "Scheimpflug for me, is an absolute requirement." is just
waaay too much information.  Let's be careful, shall we and keep this to
ourselves.

Peter

BTW, your post prompted me to go find the Scheimpflug cards for the lenses
and that clear overlay (how does that work?).  Quaint.