[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss Rolleiflex SL66 1:4/40 mm Distagon FLE HFT

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:49:55 -0700

For many many years, I owned and used a 903 Superwide. Astounding camera! But
it will not do Scheimpflug. Scheimpflug for me, is an absolute requirement. I
sold all of my Hasselblads (SWC, 503, 203, 205, and FlexBody). The FlexBody
worked but it was incredibly prone to error and a general pain to use. A
Frankencamera! I replaced all of my Hass 6x6 with SL66 6x6. A breath of fresh
air. A 'regular' camera (not a Frankencamera) that allows Scheimpflug with ALL
lenses.

MHO,

Jim

Jim Brick