[rollei_list] Re: missing film-guiding-frame for my 6008AF - found one!

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:44:27 +0100

Great news, have fun and let us know how you get on.

John

On 28/09/2012 11:43, "Uwe Wolfgang Steinke" <paintingwithlenses@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I got the missing part for my 6008AF - unbelievable! It was part of the set for
the 4,5x6-magazine - the seller did not mention a word about it - strange but
lucky indeed!

This film-guiding-frame has to be taken out of the 6008 if you use the 4,5x6
magazine, so he probably sold camera and magazine separate.  Maybe just theses
two sets - one coming from Bratislava and the other from Sopot, Polen - nearly
1000km apart. - who knows.

Now the time has come to test the 6008AF in detail!

Uwe