[pure-silver] Re: buying photo stuff on ebay

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

I hear you!

One thing, however, I forgot to complain about,
(and I dont want to step on toes!) but I hate
commercial/professional ad "auctions" being mixed in
with personal, one time "just you and me" auctions.

I REALLY hate it when one seller places 10 or 20
seperate ads for the same item which he has multiple
copies of, so that when you search, your search
results come up with just or mostly, that one sellers
items.

I dont think I can express myself well enough here,
but if you know what I mean, you know what I feel.

I am interested to learn of other auctions that are
available....

Ray

=== message truncated ===