[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:55:26 +0200

On 12 July 2010 21:43, Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 July 2010, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
>> Could you send me your setup (and the font)? It would be best to have
>> this documented in SVN.
>
> I'm sorry, but I cannot send you the font as I'm not allowed to do so
> due to its license. We expect people to respect the Project Aon License
> so we should do the same for other licenses.
>
> FWIW, I got the font from a CD with some version of Corel Draw which was
> part of the delivery of a PC (with loads of stuff).

I think I might get hold of the font reviewing some of the Corel
software I have around at home (old version of Framemaker) when I'm
back.

In any case, if you have not done this already, could you please write
a small README.font to describe how did you set your system to use the
font (in LaTex)? I know there's a lot of steps to be done and I could
possibly google them up, but it would be easier (both for me and
others using the SVN code in the future) to have them documented there
:-)

Thanks,

Javier