[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 02:02:43 +0200

On 12 July 2010 21:43, Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 July 2010, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
>> Could you send me your setup (and the font)? It would be best to have
>> this documented in SVN.
>
> I'm sorry, but I cannot send you the font as I'm not allowed to do so
> due to its license. We expect people to respect the Project Aon License
> so we should do the same for other licenses.

Ok. Understood.

> FWIW, I got the font from a CD with some version of Corel Draw which was
> part of the delivery of a PC (with loads of stuff).

Are you that font's license allows you to embed it in PDF documents
for redistribution? If we put the PDFs online at the site we want to
make sure that we are not violating the font license. From
http://www.adobe.com/eeurope/type/browser/legal/embeddingeula.html it
seems that ITC Souvenir is allowed, are you using that one?

Regards

Javier