[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:43:59 +0200

On Sunday 11 July 2010, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> Could you send me your setup (and the font)? It would be best to have
> this documented in SVN.

I'm sorry, but I cannot send you the font as I'm not allowed to do so
due to its license. We expect people to respect the Project Aon License
so we should do the same for other licenses.

FWIW, I got the font from a CD with some version of Corel Draw which was
part of the delivery of a PC (with loads of stuff).

Regards,
Ingo