[projectaon] Re: PDF Comment Period

  • From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:41:01 +0200

On 8 July 2010 08:16, Ingo Kloecker <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should use latex-komascript.xsl, but I have not yet committed my
> changes to the build environment. Sorry.

That's OK, just bear in mind that I have made some changes to the
Makefile these last few days fixing some bugs here and there.
Hopefully they will not conflict with your changes (although they
might fix bugs you've found already).

Most important changes (from the top of my head, I don't have 'svn
log' at hand):

- Use pdflatex instead of latex to generate the PDF versions
- Link to souvenir.sty for inclusion when building
- Added directories/Makefiles for the Spanish books "recently" published

I've also adjusted the scripts that generate the LaTeX files in order
to cover the book's translations to Spanish.

Regards

Javier

PS: Jon, do we have a mailing list for SVN commits? I think it would
be useful to track/review the changes done in SVN (in scripts, XSL
files, etc.)