Re: GNU Accessibility Statement Online

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:58:08 -0400

Hi, Chris.  The rest of the statement is excellent.  While I tend to
agree with the FSF position on cloud computing, there is obviously
room for debate, which is not particularly related to accessibility.
Therefore, I also recommend removing that part.

BTW, is there any reason for Vinux to work with NPII, or is NPII a
higher level effort?

Bill