Re: GNU Accessibility Statement Online

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:51:11 -0500

Well, it does reflect an agenda, but then client server programming is more
efficient when operations on the server are minimized.
But then it has very little to do with accessibility -- or does it?
I personally wish there was less need for the server to know I am blind -- I
mean, if someone really wanted to discriminate, they could go no farther
than mess up operation of a screen reader as it interacts with the MSAA/UIA
info provided by the server applications.
I would like to be anonymous.
So for that, I think the statement is applicable.
--le