-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:05:34 -0500

Yep, no doubt about it--I am hooked.  Next comes the addiction as I have
already downloaded a couple of new ones from  the site Colane gave to us.
And in my search for fonts in all files and folders I found a couple of
places in my Favorites to get fonts, one of them being The Font Garden. Some
day I will take a look at those sites too.
In regard to the duplicates I will leave them alone but they are almost
certainly dupes as the Bold, Italic, etc. are  there also.
Sandi