-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:24:49 -0500

Re-read your post G.  I am not understanding the paragraph stating, "
Finally, saving your entire collection of fonts to the Xtra folder
> allows you to use ANY of those fonts with any of those programs, even if
> you
> decide to get rid of one or more of the programs."
The entire collection, to me, would be including the essential ones that
must be left in the Windows fonts folder.  So I know that is not right.  I
must be missing a key word here or something.
Sandi