-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:53:57 -0400

Deleting shouldn't cause any changes to be made to your system, but it does
sound like your Hallmark app (Creatacard) has been trained to keep an eye
out for missing fonts and replace them as necessary.  Look through the app's
Properties/Settings/Options and see if there is a switch in there to replace
any missing fonts or anything similar.  If there is, switch it the other way
and try again with a couple of its fonts.

Peace,
GMan

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"