-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:53:35 -0500

Thanks Judith.  I once had a folder I named extra fonts and I recall
dragging from the fonts folder over into the extra fonts folder but I had to
be careful and not drag the essential ones over.  At the time I had
CreataCard greeting card program (still do) and I apparently got some of
those over into the extra folder and had to go back and restore them.  I use
CreataCard Calendar and Reminders and the Reminder came up looking really
weird.  Anyway I lost that extra folder long ago and never did create it
again.  Maybe it is time.  And it seems to me that the fonts worked fine
from either folder without having to do anything more than ordinary.  I
looked in my tutorial folder not very long ago and could not find that
particular one but I believe I could go to Linda's website and find it.  Why
is it always the one we really want that we fail to save???
Sandi