-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:33:06 -0500

Thanks Mike for this information.  I visited Sue Fisher's website yesterday
to check on The Font Thing.  Her e-mail address was there so I sent a
message to her asking if her app works with Windows XP.  Have not heard back
yet but she advised it might take a while as she gets lots of e-mail.
I am subscribed to the free version of Gizmo's.  Lots of good stuff in there
but I could not, of course, access the one about the font managers.
Sandi