-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:56:26 -0700

MJH if you can find the font in your fonts folder then try changing your
view to "details" and then it gives you the actual file name (with a .ttf
extension). That ttf file is what you need to send the person in order for
them to have that font. (With it on details view and using your menu rather
than keyboard shortcuts -- go to "Edit" and "Copy" then "Edit", "Paste"
somewhere else -- even your desktop -- and you will see the filename .ttf
copied there.)

~Lacey~