-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:15:00 -0500

I opened some of the loose fonts in Windows and they were Hallmark. I will
check out the rest of them, round them up and put them in the Xtra fonts
folder.  I guess then I should open up Hallmark Greeting Cards and see if
everything still works.
 I will probably have more questions later but I think you covered
everything. Thanks G.
Sandi