-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Trojan Horse Generic 8.LDI

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:31:03 -0500

I went looking for those files following the path in both the Old C Drive
folder and in the current C drive and they are not there.  I presume they
have been moved to the vault in AVG?  And I can simply delete them from
there?
Curiously, when I opened Works it warned me that I have too many fonts and
things might not work right because of it. I have had this message before
and ignored it because everything was working o.k.  Then when I opened a
Works template for a letter I got the message that I am out of memory.  What
would gobble up my memory?  I seldom use Works as I write letters from my
various card programs.  I do indeed have a lot of fonts because of the
numerous greeting card programs, some with a full install.
And when I came back from Church this morning AVG had a message about the
Trojan but it disappeared so fast I could not get a screen shot or totally
read what it said.  I opened AVG and it still says I have 3 Trojans in the
Vault.
I need now to print off your message, G, and further cogitate on it!!
Should I first thing delete those files in the Old Drive that are in the
Vault?  How about the file on C Drive? Delete it too?
Sandi