-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:41:24 -0500

When I was looking for a fonts program, The Font Thing was recommended and
I love it.  It's easy to use because I can 'load' fonts without installing
them and they're available for use in programs like PhotoShop.  It will
also install and uninstall fonts.  And, it allows you to sort them into
groups for use (I have Holidays broken into specific ones in further
folders, that is Christmas, Halloween, etc.)  I have handwriting folders,
etc.  I really like it.

Tori