-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backup and latest Ghost (12.0)

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:35:59 +1300

GMan!           Re: WINDERSTAT .................

This is like Christmas all over again!! I have had enormous fun opening
different pretty parcels on shelves in the Library (Map) and seeing
what  I might find inside.

In not a few cases I opened a parcel, saw what was inside, and said to
myself "So THAT'S where you've been hiding, I knew you were around
SOMEWHERE".  ............... In others " I thought I got rid of YOU
years ago"

Having said that the grey boxes yeilded nothing; NO response when
clicking on them.

I wish I had discovered Winderstat in my youth (rather than my dotage).

So many thanks again

Roger W.