-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backup and latest Ghost (12.0)

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:29:44 -0500

Roger,
    I have never had the pleasure of reading my words rewritten with so much
clarity and joy (or brandy) as I have with this.  They say that the loss of
one sense heightens all others.  Well, I think the loss of your nimble
fingers may have only heightened your mental clarity and sense of, well,
let's call it composure.

    Additional comments interspersed below

http://tinyurl.com/ynlcr7
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"