-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backup and latest Ghost (12.0)

  • From: RMB White <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:27:02 +1300

GMan!

Answers to your questions have been entered as requested in the "Current
Size" column in YOUR message below.

The 3 separate Documents Folders are for ease of Desktop operation but
do include some duplication (which I want to retain until I have got the
reboot up and running in a comfortable environment (AFTER which I may
weed out SOME duplicates)

Roger W