-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backup and latest Ghost (12.0)

  • From: "R. M. B. White" <roguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:39:42 +1300

GMan!

All very helpful and lucidly explained, thank you.

However in my case the dual boot will be placed in the external drive to
my laptop (which contains the primary boot).

Therefore, I believe this meets your criteria of "all of the systems
involved share the same software". But I note your disclaimer regarding
" a rare occurrence".

Roger W