[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:33:29 +0100

Hello Al,

Everything is arse about face again, so expect replies to any of your emails
at anytime and in any order! In the meantime, this book is out of print, so
it will another long haul to find a copy. There is just one for sale on ebay
though, that someone has already put a bid in for, so I shall be making a
move on that later on in the week, just in case! Thanks to your various
postings, including the last one on a vertical boiler, I am now getting a
much better feel for the whole subject, and now feel ready to make a start
on selecting an engine, knowing that I will be building a boiler for it in
due course.

Many thanks,

Tony.

PS, If all esle fails, I now know that I can sell the Myford and buy a Mamod
instead  !!!! <VBG>