[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

Tony, if you are thinking of building your own boiler,
run, don't walk, to your nearest agent for Tee
Publications and buy yerself a copy of K. N. Harris'
book "Model Boilers & Boilermaking" and if you want it
to look scale, there are several vendors of model
steam fittings in Britain that are excellent.

Al Messer