[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:42:52 +0100

Tony,

A reasonable way of identifying your solder is to place a small piece of =
it
on top of a piece of steel and slowly bring it up to heat, the melting =
point
of the solder can then be determined by observing the colour of the =
steel at
the point the solder melts.

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm