[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM ?

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a very interesting engine, Pierre, in
fact, it sounds a lot like one the power plant for a
free lance locomotive I am working on at the present.
It is fabricated from Steel and Brass and is all
bolted together as I do not have a heat source for
Silver Soldering.

Thank you for your concern, but I am app. 400 miles
from the Gulf Coast.  My eldest son is there with the
National Guard, doing search and rescue, and trying to
hold down the looting.

Al Messer