[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:49:27 +0100

Hi Tony,

The boiler I got was only £25 off e-bay, it needed a good clean, new
pressure gauge, new safety valve and a burner. You have to keep your eyes
open to spot these things, they do come up quite often. You could try
Engineers Emporium and station road steam, they have second hand boilers and
have web sites, type them into google. Also try;
http://www.steam-models.uk.com/ , give him a ring, he is a quality dealer
with a good reputation.

Dave.