[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 20:08:17 +0100

It is not verbotten at all Al, I just lack the cheek to ask! I do have that
nice long length of seemless copper tubing to trade if anyone is interested
however .... Is there so much to boiler making though ??? In my naiveity, I
would have thought that at the low pressures involved a bit of silver solder
would go a long way, and I have plenty of that too!

Tony.