[modeleng] Re: Someone has to do it . . . . .

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:05:13 -0600

Harry,

I always just ream my crank pin holes and press in the pins, but the way you
are doing it sounds OK albeit a bit troublesome to do correctly.  I believe
the big boys always pressed their pins in place as I don't remember seeing
any nuts behind a driver to hold the pins in place.  Maybe the Brits did
things differently than we did over here.  After all, they seem to add
redundant letters to many words and then accuse us 'Murricans of callously
tossing the extra letters out in the dust bin. [:>)

Jesse