[modeleng] Re: Someone has to do it . . . . .

  • From: "Andy A" <AndyA@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:37:01 -0000

Hi Harry
When you say what numbers do you want the magazine numbers or the designed
dimensions?
You're looking for Engineering in Minature volume 4 number 12. It is part 5
of the Evening Star series on page 373.I can scan and send it if its easier.
I have got to making them yet for my model so I am intrested to see how you
get on.

Andy