[modeleng] Re: Sandown Park Model Engineering Exhibition

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:02:01 -0600

Jeff,

Pay no attention to that clown Terry.  I think he has heat stroke or
something, besides Dogpatch was in Arkansas, so you would need to turn left
to get to Columbia!  I wish we had some model engineering shows here in the
south, but so far no one has had any luck getting one started.  NAMES show
is way up in Yankeeland, too far to go in the winter time and besides my
junque would be so outclassed I would have to pack up and leave early on the
first day.

Jesse