[modeleng] Re: Sandown Park Model Engineering Exhibition

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:29:44 -0500

Yes, I saw that, however they didn't follow it up with a full article. They
did so with her Gillette and Allatt (hope I got it right) tractor and I
really enjoyed it.

Maybe I'll write to the as yet unknown new editor of ME requesting more on
Mrs.Hill's work.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada