[modeleng] Re: Sandown Park Model Engineering Exhibition

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:24:24 -0000

Yes, they do work.
She certainly ran the traction engine, and that Steam Elephant or whatever
it was called. The first vehicle with 4 wheel drive + 4 wheel steering.
There was a detailed article in ME about it.

I gather she runs models once, to prove they do work, then cleans them up
ready for display /exhibition.

Superb models, all of them.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.