[modeleng] Re: Bar as in pressure

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:11:02 -0600

Old Davy kilt over 100 of them bars the last year he wuz living here in
Obion County.  'Course he was the one keeping tally on the kills, and
knowing his tendency toward exaggeration, maybe we better take that with a
grain of salt (or maybe a whole shaker full).  He left here for Texas and
the Alamo and we all know he didn't come back home. Alan please note that I
did not start this nonsense, but felt I had to try to protect the good name
of one of our world famous  local citizens.

Meanwhile, I will stick with PSI for pressure measurement though it is
interesting to know what the term means.

Jesse in Obion County, last home of Davy Crockett