[modeleng] Re: Driver training (was Accidents)

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:25:00 +0100

Peter,

Agreed, but tell me why the trained people who by your deffinition are in
many cases incopetent having to train the experienced who are competent?

Regards IDP

Ian,

Don't confuse training with competence, they are very different.

The trouble is that people who have been trained, then think they are
competent.  And in most cases they arent .

Cheers

Peter
Just back from Japan and in one of the first planes to land at Heathrow
this  pm!

Sent from my Sidekick.
Please cc to peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx