[modeleng] Re: Driver training (was Accidents)

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:22:01 +0100

That just illustrates that there are several sides to this question, (and,
naturally, various different opinions).
I can see the ways of full size, and as you say, we do have it easier.
But, I'll bet your 12" scale engine can do more damage than my 3/4" scale
one!
Perhaps that is a good reason for different rules.
Alan