[macvoiceover] Re: Urgent help needed - getting VO to speak when booting from USB flash drive?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:57:01 -0400

   I have heard some situations where the volume is extremely low and requires
headphones.  In other instances, it's reasonable.  I have no idea why this is
the case.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION