[macvoiceover] Re: Urgent help needed - getting VO to speak when booting from USB flash drive?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:04:12 -0400

Hello,

Yes.  I was in the ML recovery partition a couple of days ago.  VO turned on
with command F5, it was just really low. Honestly, if I wasn’t using headphones
at the time, I might have not notice Voiceover was on.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info