[macvoiceover] Re: Urgent help needed - getting VO to speak when booting from USB flash drive?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:47:45 +1200

That is what I have assumed as I use the headphone output to give source to a
pair of wireless headphones and a stereo amplifier.

TF

On 19/06/2013, at 9:30 AM, Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi TF,

If you have headphones plugged in, then that's what will show in System prefs…
if you unplug your headphones, the default choice will change, at least it does
in my case.

Thanks,

Russell