[lit-ideas] Re: Londonistan

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:19:27 -0000

LH>Right, "Total nonsense

Yes.

LH>the Muslims getting away with almost anything
LH>they like and the judges and cops are letting them so as not to seem
LH>racist.

is TOTAL NONSENSE

LH>No problem with race.

I didn't say that.  Our police have been found to be institutionally racist,
and the NHS has been accused of it too. This is a racist country.  Also it's
Islamophobe.  Is it more racist than the US?  Perhaps. Is it more Islamophobe
than the US? Perhaps.  Perhaps they are racist and Islamophobe in different
ways.

LH>  No problem with integration.

I didn't say that -- not that I am sure what you mean.

LH>  No Muslim problem.

Define "Muslim problem"

LH>  No problem with multiculturalism.

I don't know what you mean.

LH> Everything fair under the law."

I didn't say that.  I said your

LH>the Muslims getting away with almost anything
LH>they like and the judges and cops are letting them so as not to seem
LH>racist.

was nonsense. It is.

Judy Evans, Cardiff