[lit-ideas] Re: Londonistan

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:36:44 -0800

Does that mean you accept all the other things I quoted, that you only have
a problem with this one thing - the treatment of Muslims in European Law
Courts?  Or does it mean that this one thing is so important to you that it
occludes all the other things I quoted?    Eg., though several of the quotes
have to do with Europe's inability to integrate Muslims into European
society, you are not sure what I mean when I say that.

Bawer discusses Muslim treatment in European Law Courts in considerable
detail, but I am not properly motivated to set Berlinski aside and return to
Bawer to provide quotations - especially if you accept all the other things
from Bawer and Berlinski I quoted.  Wakey, wakey?

Lawrence

  _____