Re: Jaws 10 and RealSpeak Solo direct voices

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:22:13 -0600

Jeffrey,
JAWS supports the DECtalk Express, and so if these are the type of DECtalk external synthesizers you have, they will work. If you have external DECtalk synthesizers older than the DECtalk Express, they may work if the command strings are the same as those for the Express.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>