re: jaws and windows system

  • From: Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:56:46 -0600

hi:  correction:

I make a lot of use out of the insert f11 and insert f10  keys.  However,
hasanyone come across a quick key to get to the quick launch task bar.  I know from the
desktop one can switch from desktop to task bar, start menu and the quick launch bar  with the tab
key,  however, I want to jump immedately from what ever application I'm in
tothe quick launch bar.  the reason is my company has implemented quick start button
for applications on the quick launch bar.  and I want to get to them quickly.

I tried out the suggestion of windows key plus the tqab key this takes one over to the task bar, but i want to get to the quick launch bar.  sorry wasn't clear earlier.

I've tried setting short cut keys for the items on the quick launch bar but they don't seem to work correctly i mean at all.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks

Shan Noyes
S.C.S.A 7, S.C.S.A 8, GCIH, GAWN, GSIP, GGSC-0200, GHTQ
Technical Analyst - Corporate Security
SaskTel
Phone: 306-777-4830, Cell: 306-533-1440
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx