[iyonix-support] Re: Pyjama effect

  • From: David Rooke <david.rooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:29:38 +0100

On 11 Jul, Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <YYD+wIADnBtEpwo0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter derwent <egroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hi there
> >
> > I know that this was discussed at some length some time ago, but I did
> > not pay it too much attention because at that time my Iyonix was not
> > displaying the effect - However now it is (more and more often on
> > startup).
> >

> Peter

> You don't say which version of R0 5 you are using.  If it is anything
> less than 5.11 download the latest version with IyoUpWtch and install
> it.  Many of the recent updates have been devoted to curing the
> pyjamas problem.  Please tell us if the update doesn't cure it.

> Regards

Hi

I have installed all updates as they became available and am at RO 5.11. The
Pyjama Effect regularly appears. Like Peter, a single reset cures it. The
frequency of occurrence of the effect does seem to have had a tendency to
decrease (though not linearly) with the successive updates but it clearly has
not yet been "cured" completely.

--
David
-----