[PCB_FORUM] Re: Announcing the Transition of the ICU PCB Forum to CDNUSERS.ORG

  • From: "Bye, Randy W" <Randy.Bye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:50:08 -0600

I wasn't going to make any additional comments but I couldn't leave this
stand.

Both Freelists and the cdnusers forums are USER's forums.  Their primary
purpose is to promote information exchange between users.  Cadence does
not have any obligation to the Freelists forum.  However thankfully they
do comment from time to when it seems the users have not been able to
provide an adequate answer or if the answers that have been provided are
not totally correct.  An example of this was Barb Seeger's recent post
to clarify the behavior of the vector based pad behavior switch.

That said; A big thanks to all the Cadence folks who have voluntarily
contributed to Freelists.

Regards,

Randy

Randy Bye