[PCB_FORUM] Re: Announcing the Transition of the ICU PCB Forum to CDNUSERS.ORG

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:33:58 -0500

Hi Randy,

Though I appreciate your points, there is absolutely nothing that prevents
all that from being done on this list.  Cadence technical people can post to
this list (and do monitor this list), and moderators (or anyone) can
initiate specific technical discussions.

Why, specifically, do you believe the new forum will be superior?

Regards,

Austin