[PCB_FORUM] Re: Announcing the Transition of the ICU PCB Forum to CDNUSERS.ORG

  • From: "austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:13:53 -0500

To all who made this "transition" decision,

The bottom line is you guys made a decision for the rest of the list and
did not feel it was necessary to consult with the list about this decision.
Apparently you guys know what is better for us than we do and have no
intention of (much less listening to us) making any changes to this
decision based on concerns from people on this list.

If you don't value our input for decisions (that directly effect us, the
users of this list) of how the list is run, then why value our input for
how to design PCBs?

Regards,

Austin