[PCB_FORUM] Re: Announcing the Transition of the ICU PCB Forum to CDNUSERS.ORG

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:41:36 -0800

Mike:

Presently, if one is subscribed to multiple CDNUser forums (i.e. PCB
Design and Skill), there is no way of knowing which forum the email is
coming from.  This makes it difficult to auto-filter it so it is placed
in the correct folder.  There needs to be a way of discriminating email,
like this (and most) forums do: placing identifying text in the subject
line.

Just a suggestion :)

--
George Patrick