[PCB_FORUM] Re: Announcing the Transition of the ICU PCB Forum to CDNUSERS.ORG

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:12:22 -0500

Hi Mike,

What IS the reason for this change?  Is there a problem with the way this
email list works?  It would appear to me the cdnusers.org thing is a
solution to a problem that no one (on the list) had.

My point on the single list was that if multiple people decided to set-up
lists on Yahoo/Freelists, that would fracture the list.  My suggestion would
be to turn the ownership of this list over to someone in this group and to
keep it active, and not shut it down at all.  If the cdnusers.org is that
much better, this list will go away on it's own.

Regards,

Austin